The Prom is right around the corner and the anxiety is building. Teenage girls are out buying new dresses, the perfect shoes, having their hair done, and their make-up. Don’t forget your nails! What about having enough money.
Are you forgetting something, “OH, a date”. It’s seems so stressful. Thank goodness it’s a bit different now than when I was a teenager. You actually don’t even need a date to go. I love that, even though most girls would probably admit they would prefer having one.
This is when having teenage girls self-esteem and confidence comes in handy.
Here are some tips to lowering stress during Prom season.
- Shop early for a dress and shoes.
- If you can’t afford a dress, borrow one.
- Get together with your friends and get ready and help each other with make-up, hair and nails, it cuts costs.
- Let go of the idea of having to go to the Prom with the perfect guy, it’s okay to go with a guy friend.
- If you don’t get invited, gather up your friends and make it a party.
- Go to the Prom and enjoy yourself.
Just remember not to take it to seriously, and just have fun.
Keep Loving Yourself, and developing your self-esteem, Debra